REMOVING PRESS ON NAILS/TOES
HOW TO REMOVE PRESS ON NAILS/TOES:
1. Fill a plastic or glass bowl with soap and water.
2. Warm up the soap water in the bowl. (Make sure to test the water making sure it's not too hot or at the desired temperature)
3. Soak 1 hand at a time for 10 to 20 minutes.
4. Using the orange cuticle stick flat side, gently slide underneath press on nail around the sides and cuticle separating the press on nail from your natural nail. (If the nail continues to stick place hands back into the bowl of warm soap water for another 10 to 20 minutes before trying to remove the nail again.)
5. Once press on nails have been removed, file and shape nail gently to remove any nail glue adhesive from nail plate.
6. Buff nails making sure the nail plate is smooth.
7. Use alcohol wipe to remove any dust. (Apply cuticle oil to refurbish and hydrate nail plate and cuticle.)
8. REPEAT STEPS 1-7 for remaining nails.